- What data do we collect?
- The way we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites;
- How to contact us?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, company name, address, etc.)
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, submit a contact form, request a callback, email or telephone call.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we then use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you or respond to you.
- Provide you with advice or a service
If you agree, then our company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data at our premises, on the cloud or our webserver.
We then keep your data for up to 7 years and then delete your data by digital or physical destruction.
HBG Advisory would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes. Or giving your data to other members of Our Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on 0330 660 0027
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to:
access – request from our company copies of your data. We may, however, charge you a small fee for this service.
rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. Also to ask our company to complete the information you think is incomplete.
erasure – Request that our company erase your data, under certain conditions.
restrict processing – request that our company limit the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
object to processing – Object to our company’s processing of your data, under certain conditions.
data portability – You then have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us on 0330 660 0027
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to then collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, however, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit: allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we then recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. We use a mix of first-party and third-party cookies.
- Advertising – HBG Advisory uses these cookies to then collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also, however, share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. So when you visit another website, you may then be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies.
You can then set your browser not to accept cookies. The above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights. Then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us: 0800 612 5448
Or write to us at 10 St Helen’s Road, Swansea, SA1 4AW.
Should you then wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern satisfactorily, you may then contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.