Voluntary Liquidation Benefits.
Entering into a Voluntary Liquidation stops all action against the company. Immediately.
- Stop immediate creditor action;
- Avoid CCJ or Winding Up Order; The appointed liquidator has a duty to examine the reason for the failure of the business. Additionally, they have to examine the former conduct of the companies directors up to their appointment.
- Once appointed, our Liquidator deals with all creditors; Directors no longer have to deal with companies creditors unless a personal guarantee is in place. The Liquidator and their team conduct future communications.
- Staff will claim lost pay and redundancy where applicable;
- Claim redundancy as a Director, average £9k of successful claims;
- Eliminate stress; Perhaps the best benefit of liquidation means that it’s a decisive conclusion to the company. Liquidation draws a line allowing the former directors to move on with a new business.
- Plan your future; Act Now! Don’t then use your personal funds to prop up the business. (especially using credit cards) If you feel you are digging a hole, then stop. It will only get deeper.
What do we do for you?
- Assess your current situation re cash flow and debts;
- Advise if a possibility to rescue the business then;
Liquidation benefits – Could some assets be sold?
- Would a Company Voluntary Arrangement work to seek protection from creditors and continue trading;
- Assess your position with regards any personal guarantees, directors loan accounts, directors redundancy pay;
- Appoint a licensed insolvency practitioner if a Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) is, therefore, the best solution. They will take over all dealings with creditors and staff;
Business Liquidated in just four weeks. Leaving you free to plan a new future. You may also buy back the assets of the business and start trading again.
ACT TODAY FOR FREE CONFIDENTIAL ADVICE.