HBG Advisory offer UK business restart options.
Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
- Suited to wind-up insolvent limited companies;
- A Liquidator is appointed;
- Company assets sold and proceed distributed among creditors;
- The directors can act as directors again;
- Possible to carry out a pre-pack liquidation;
- Prices from £2,500 plus VAT and disbursements to convene regulatory meetings and help prepare the report.
Read more: What is a Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL)
- Process winds up a solvent limited company;
- Generally applied to close a no longer trading limited company;
- Companies assets sold and proceed paid to company shareholders;
- Tax clearance finalised;
- Shareholders receive distributions fast;
- Prices from £850 plus VAT and disbursements
Read More: Members Voluntary Liquidation MVL- IR35 company Closure
Company Voluntary Arrangement CVA
- An arrangement between an insolvent limited company and its creditors, while allowing trading to continue;
- Monthly repayments to be reduced to company creditors;
- The company remains protected from creditors attempting legal action;
- The directors remain in control of the company;
- An Insolvency Practitioner is selected to put the CVA in place and communicate with the company’s creditors;
- Prices from £2,500 plus VAT and disbursements to prepare and propose the arrangement;
- Considered a Company Rescue.
Read More;Company Voluntary Arrangement CVA Explained
- An assured legal process to restructure a failing limited company;
- A Liquidator is then appointed to wind up the insolvent company;
- The previous directors then set up a new limited company, who may buy the business and its assets of the original insolvent company;
- The business continuously trades through the process;
- A pre-pack administration is simply the cost of buying back the assets at agreed market value.
Read More: Pre-Pack Administration
HBG Advisory do not require personal or company details to assist with initial questions on your company’s situation:
- FREEPHONE 0800 612 5448 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week;
- Cook a virtual meeting safe and private from your home or workplace;
- Use web chat found at the bottom right-hand corner of the web page.
We have highly experienced Insolvency Practitioners, offering Businesses Insolvency Advice and Support to company directors.
For help with redundancy help for company directors, please view redundancyclaim.com