Advice For Introducers Clients.
Advice for Introducers Clients supported by HBG Advisory and its Licensed Insolvency Practitioners.
Specialising solely in bespoke company debt advice.
We receive a high percentage of referrals from fellow professionals.
- Asset-based lender;
Once consent matters with the referred client are cleared. Then HBG Advisory arrange a meeting (free of charge) to understand potential areas of concern. However, we can only help if the client is open with us as our meetings. All meetings are then in total privacy and confidentiality.
To learn more about HBG Advisory? Please view The Team at HBG Advisory.
Areas of concern
Directors accounts in the company. Overdrawn or not?
Often clients are unaware of the potential hassle and financial loss associated with accounts and books in arrears.
It is further worsened when ledgers show directors with overdrawn accounts. Perhaps the details are correct. If so, then the IP has a duty to collect that money from the director as it is an asset.
However, ledgers are not updated and have incorrect postings. It is important accurate data is presented to ensure no errors are made wasting time and money.
Preferential Claims made by directors pre-insolvency?
Many directors repay loans made to the company while the company has made no profits and insolvent. Again this creates issues with
directors as they are unsure of their legal standing on preferential claims.
Advice for Introducers Clients and what HBG Offer?
So, any referral to HBG Advisory may, therefore, require help from you, the introducer. Moreover, we look forward to then building a long-standing relationship. Remember, referral clients and the creditors’ interest; therefore, receive our best attention if all parties offer total honesty and provide accurate information in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Our team then consists of highly experienced qualified professionals, with considerable commercial experience. Our Managing director, Jeff Jones, headed up three significant advisory practices before then joining our practice. Additionally, our experienced team in the back room are discreet in handling clients affairs.
Be assured therefore at all times; HBG Advisory will then give your introduction excellent service.
As a bespoke advisory practice, we list below services we offer:
Advice For Introducers Clients – Insolvency & Advisory.
Insolvency – Closure.
Insolvency Recovery – Rescue.
- Company Administration – Holding the fort, protecting Jobs and therefore hopefully better asset realisation;
- Pre Pack Administration – Sale of company pre Administration;
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements – Personal Insolvency is avoiding bankruptcy with approved creditor repayment;
- Forensic Insolvency – Investigation how company-operated pre-insolvency on asset security and cash wanderings.
Bounce Back Loans and Liquidation.
For further advice on the above, please view Bounce Back Loans and Liquidation.
- Directors Duty – What are they and have they, therefore, overstepped the mark;
- Creditor Negotiation;
- Raising Finance;
- Creditor Services. – Dealing with debtors of a company, therefore, Pre Insolvency;
- Fraud Investigation;
- Corporate Finance;
- Solvent: Members Voluntary Liquidation – Liquidating solvent company so shareholders may then extract money in a tax-efficient way, pre-closure;
- Restructure – action by a company to significantly transform the therefore financial and operational features of the company;
- Creditor services.
Liquidating and how you will then move forward during the PANDEMIC.
More about us at HBG Advisory.
Contact HBG Advisory on 0800 612 5547 Seven days a week. 8 am to 8 pm or click VIRTUAL and arrange a safe, confidential virtual meeting on line
return to HBG Advisory home page.